Monday, April 27, 2009

Beautiful blue

Over the weekend I had breakfast with friends and we wandered through lots of little shops afterwards in the Valley, finding lots of good ideas along the way! Blues of all types kept grabbing my attention.


With the Designer's Emporium markets on the cusp of running again in a new location, I have been thinking up new things to show, and blue, my favourite hue has been the biggest inspiration so far with lots of new things in the pipeline.


I will have to get super organised as I'm heading into wedding season with photography, my part time job has doubled with winter approaching, my husband is heading overseas for a few work trips and as always, children and home need constant attention.


So, stay tuned for any developments and my new creations as they emerge from the mess that has become my study....hopefully, see you at the markets soon!

1 comment: