Wednesday, May 20, 2009

this little piggy went to market

Well, it's official and I can shout about it from the rooftops!! Well not mine, so much rain today the whole thing would probably collapse the way it's leaking water into the house!
Anyway....the Designer's Emporium Markets have been re-born and re-named Boutique Markets and will be back in Brisbane at Portside the second sunday of the month 8am-1pm.

I'm very excited and can't wait to make up some new ideas for framing and all things crafty.....I better start burning the midnight oil. Hopefully the new location will be a huge success and we'll all have a great time there too! June 14th is the first one and July 12th the second - also on that day is the Coffee and Chocolate Festival at Portside - hello hello, only two of my greatest loves!!!
Come and visit me, have lunch at one of the lovely restaurants, see a movie and shop till you drop!


2 comments:

  1. It will be great, although I'm concerned that we may be bouncing of the walls with all that Coffee and Chocolate, Can't wait to see everyone again. Heres to a great Market Day! (Can I have a minder that will limit my coffee and chocolate in take. It could get scary otherwise....)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stall is so inspirational !
    I'm loving the white back drop, makes your photos & items really 'pop' .. gorgeous

    Katherine x
    www.thesavannahroom.blogspot.com
    www.savannahroom.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete