Friday, June 12, 2009

Back to reality!

This morning it's freezing cold here... I've got the heater on high so I can get into making things for the Boutique Markets on Sunday at Portside 8am-1pm (let's hope it's a bit warmer then early in the morning!!)
I've been collecting nice papers to make into greeting cards and gift tags and yesterday I made some up and I love the result of something a bit different with round photographs and machine stitching over the top.
If you're in Brisbane this weekend....come and visit me at the markets!




3 comments:

  1. Hi Taryn, that was lovely to meet you at the Beautiful Boutique Market yesterday, your stall looked stunning;)
    Happy Monday;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Taryn, Currently searching for quotes to go around the tea cup picture. I think they were a great idea. Heading over to get those items we discussed, tomorrow. Kind regards, Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Taryn,

    Your photos are absolutely beautiful !
    I love these cards too !

    Katherine x
    www.thesavannahroom.blogspot.com
    www.savannahroom.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete