Sunday, November 7, 2010

Changes...


Can you believe my niece had her first lady-bug-themed birthday already?!!

The year is disappearing fast and before we know it, 2011 will be upon us....I wonder what changes that will bring us all???

Speaking of changes -

I re-arranged the furniture in our lounge this week,

turned my blog my favourite shade of duck-egg blue

and actually wore a new shade of lipstick - the first change in about 12 years!!!

What changes have you made or are about to make this week??







1 comment:

  1. Hi
    nice observations and i must say you have an excellent attention to detail, especially i can actually see your enthusiasm just before clicking as you visualise it already.
    This week i am looking forward to make a very special friend of mine happy. Though i think i have spent least time with her but that was quality. I just wish i should be able to read her before she has to say something.

    ReplyDelete