Monday, December 13, 2010

What a weekend!!


Today, we're all enjoying a day in our PJ's...these photos are from the Twilight Boutique Christmas market Friday night - SUCH a lovely lovely atmosphere - AND I got a few more pressies ticked off my list!
Saturday I photographed a beautiful wedding - yes, the rain was a huge pain, but that's part of it all I guess during Queensland's summer (photos will start tomorrow) x
Then yesterday, I was back at Portside for the final Christmas market for the year. I have to admit I got a stunning piece of work from Mondo Cherry for someone and then very quickly decided it belonged with me - so it's now hanging in the new room!!
Hope your weekend was fun too.







1 comment:

  1. wow! that looks like an amazing boutique faire. wish the last two I did were that successful....
    Marcelle
    ditzyredhead.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete