Sunday, June 21, 2009

Up in the mountains.....

Ahhhhhhhhhh
all rested, relaxed, rejuvenated and inspired!

Over the weekend I went away with some girlfriends and after spending Friday afternoon in the day spa, rain set in for the weekend....and what a blessing.....
Soft swirling mist, constant soothing rain and a lovely warm log fire which we sat by reading, talking, watching movies and eating!

The deck had a spa overlooking the valley below disappearing in layers from dark to light

I've made a few promises to myself about saying no and looking after myself

and the best bit.....no mobile coverage or internet for 3 days!

I do hope I can keep my inner calm longer than tomorrow morning xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow...(big sigh!)Wish you have been able to bottle up all this lovely weekend;)The photo of the trunk is sooo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete